Saturday 10 January 2009

Getting paid to read E-mails

I have been searching lately on different kinds of schemes on how to earn some money online. I had my eye on some schemes I read about where you register and they send you e-mails. This schemes pay you to read the e-mails or click on links or adverts inside the e-mail. However, doing some research I gave up on the idea.

I have talked to some people with some experience on this kind of earning schemes and they all say that is painfully slow to build some income. Some can make around $0.25 a day after clicking up and down. Although you don’t have to put that much effort into it, it’s good if you don’t have anything else to do. But with children and a house to run and serious bills to pay it is just something I can’t afford.

Feel free to share with us your favourite ways to earn money online. What did you find gives you more income at the end of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment