Friday 30 January 2009

Time management

This is the end of the first month with this blog. My biggest challenge is time management, with children running up and down and the limited time to actually sit down and try to write, it seems a huge task the possibility of making a living from writing. However, every day I am becoming better at it and more organised.

I have managed to get into the habit of sitting down with a cup of tea, just a few minutes before going to bed, just to write everything I can think of for next day, even for next week. The fact of getting it in writing and out of your mind gives the relief that you can sleep and relax because TOMORROW you will deal with it. I also prioritise everything I plan to do for the next day and the rest I just leave it noted down until I find another gap in the rest of the week.

I have started a few more blogs, they don’t have yet too much traffic but I think that it is the kind of thing that takes time, for people to fall into your blog, to come to know you, to subscribe and to follow, however it is a question of perseverance.

Big thanks to the people that have used my links to join cashcrate and cashle if I can help along the way, great, the more people I can help with my experience and what I am learning the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment