Thursday 15 January 2009

Paid Surveys: Cashcrate


There are around the web some companies that provide legitimate work while others don’t. I have been searching a lot for the serious ones, if I want to build my income online I don’t have the time to waste on schemes that don’t pay enough or are not serious at all. And of course, I wouldn’t like to recommend something that would be a waste of time to other people either.

I heard a lot about Cashcrate and after doing my research I decided to join them. Cashcrate is a genuine company with lots of positive feedback. Although they are American, residents from other countries can also participate.

Cashcrate provides an easy way to build online filling up offers and signing up to websites. To sign up all you provide your e-mail and address where you want to receive your payments. In the days I have been doing their offers I found them easy to follow, you can see straight away which ones offer more or less money so you can choose accordingly and the amount builds up quite easily.

Although there are different offers, you can do like me and click only the ones that say “100% free” there are plenty of them and you don’t risk any money.

If you are happy with them you can also recommend your family and friends, they have a nice referral program in which you get 20% commission on whatever they make (this commission doesn’t mean that they take it from their earnings it’s all yours as an added bonus, while they receive theirs).

This program has helped me quite a lot lately in building some steady income.
If you would like to give it a try please consider using my referral link, I appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment