Tuesday 10 February 2009

Under the (bad) Weather

What a "lucky" weather we have!, it has been snowing lately and with children you can’t go out anywhere, well at least I don’t take the risk these days to go around for a walk and end up killing myself on the slippery pavement. So I have been waiting (impatiently) until it gets better, baby doesn’t go anywhere until the temperature rises a bit.

This country sometimes makes me feel quite down, there is always that lack of natural light. However, we try to make the best of our cosy home, play together, read tales, clean, cook... (even work). I know the children need fresh air what makes me feel a bit guilty. I have been thinking lately of actually joining a swimming pool with the little ones. It is difficult when you are a mum to have time to join the gym. I do some exercise at home and I also take advantage of good walks in the park or around, with just the excuse of getting the kids out, however the swimming pool is a totally different story and I think all of us could enjoy it and benefit from it. So I will try to find out as soon as this snow disappears from our front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment