Saturday 14 March 2009

The Secret to Online Success

I just recently had the chance to watch the film The Secret, although I had to struggle to see the complete movie (because of lack of time) I finally managed to finish it and I felt it was really worth it. From time to time I need some kind of positive input in my life and when you are alone all the day at home with the kids, the house chores, the shopping to do and your work online until late at night, you actually need something to pick you up, to put some motivation in your life, to renew a bit that worn out energy.

These days I am starting to think that the secret to online success might be lying in multiple streams of income and residual income (that means income that is still coming again and again for a work you have done before), at least this is what I am concentrating at lately. I keep updating my other sites and trying to find better niches. This is actually taking a lot of time in the day (or better to say “in the night” ) and then, all the marketing involved. I am wondering if I will ever get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment