Saturday 28 March 2009

What is the matter with “Twilight”?

I find myself being some kind of “weirdo” these days, when the normal thing is that everyone is going absolutely crazy for Twilight; Film, books, even shirts. I saw the film and I have to say that I really liked it, but not that I am overly “Crazy” about it.

You wouldn’t be from this planet if you didn’t hear about the love story between a human girl Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen, a vampire. This is today’s “Romeo and Juliet” although I haven’t seen the ending outcome of the four parts; I hope that is a more positive one.

I just had to rush to the post office today. My sister, who has previously seen the film ( three times already) just finished reading the first book, so she was absolutely desperate to get the other three as soon as possible and is quite difficult to get it where she is living now ( at least the original, English versions).

So much fuss about the film and the books and the amazing thing is that Stephenie Meyer (the author) is just a 30-year-old mom of three children from Arizona and TWILIGHT is her first novel. Well, definitely an awesome result!

If you have the chance you can check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment